There are different methods that tow truck companies provide their customers for towing their vehicles. Southside Towing is a local Sydney towing company that provides quality towing services at affordable rates and provides the following information on the different types of towing services provided by towing companies.
Towing companies provide different kinds of towing services; and, you may find that when researching companies, not all provide the same services. The company you hire should be one with the experience and well-maintained vehicles, as well as provide the type of towing services you require at affordable rates.
Most towing companies like Southside Towing Sydney provide professional 24 hours services. We are a company that strives to meet all of the needs of car owners in roadside emergencies and towing needs. We are professionals with highly trained tow truck drivers and equipment that includes top of the line flatbed towing trucks.
Types of Towing Services
- Flatbed Towing: Flatbed towing provides the safest tow. Flatbed towing is a reliable tow that minimises the risks of damage to a vehicle during transport and is used for cars, motorcycles, and tractors, as well as storage containers. The truck is designed with a tray on the back of the truck and hydraulics tilt the tray down to the ground, so the car can be pulled onto the trailer tray.
- Wheel Lift Towing: Wheel lift towing is a cheaper option for towing cars that weigh less than 10K lbs.
- Medium Duty Towing: Medium duty towing is a reliable towing option for vehicles that weigh over 10K lbs.
- Heavy Duty Towing: Heavy duty towing is a solution for towing vehicles that are quite large like tankers, Lorries, etc. With the heavy-duty towing, the entire vehicle is lifted off the ground during transport.
- Motorcycle Towing: Motorcycle towing is a tow that is best when towed on a flatbed as it is a trusted way to tow motorcycles, minimising the risk of damage.
Southside Towing is a Sydney towing company that provides quality towing at affordable rates. We are a company that offers upfront quotes for roadside emergency and towing needs, guaranteeing that our quote is the final cost of your bill. For more information on our services, or to obtain a quote for your roadside emergency need, please contact us at the number below. For an online quote, please visit our homepage to complete our “Get a Quote” form.
Call Southside Towing Sydney at 0488 869 464.